Meet anne-marie mylar
founder of the online matching system
Originally a registered nurse, Anne-Marie was involved in business activities with FFWPU from 1973 to 2009 when she changed her focus from business to filling the social void that she noticed growing within the Unification community at large. Hence, the birth of the Online Matching System (OMS).
Anne-Marie is the founder and administrator of OMS, a web application she created in order to help brothers and sisters of the Unification faith to connect with one another. Today, this web application helps single Unificationists, regardless of their generation, to find an ideal spouse that they can go to the Blessing with. Also, because of her passion and dedication to God’s providence and the work of True Parents, Anne-Marie has successfully made the OMS available to affiliated members as well.
As the administrator of the OMS and the founder of the Cheon Il Guk Incorporated, which is the non-profit organization sheltering OMS, Anne-Marie is a full volunteer with the BFM - USA national staff. She lives in Delaware with her daughter Andrea.
When I speak publicly I like to say that my credentials are as follows:
- As of January 2018:
- I am 66 years old
- I have been a Unificationist for 45 years
- I have been a wife for 34 years
- I have been a mother for 27 years
- 1970 – Graduated from Nursing School in La Rochelle, France
- 1994 – With my husband founded EXAM MASTER Corporation
- 2005 – Created the website www.cheon-il-guk.org to serve Unificationist membership in their need for counseling – (A “Dear Abby” kind of site where members could anonymously ask questions about various subjects and receive a principled guided answer)
- 2006 – Invested fully with High School of the Pacific (HSP was created by True Parents)
- 2009 – Founded the Online Matching System
- 2011 – Refocused www.cheon-il-guk.org to present the Online Matching System.
Past and current positions:
- Christian Bernard (Church related jewelry company) – 9 years in the factory and office
- World Mission Department – 9 months in Africa and 4 years at the WMD office in New York City, keeping track of the missionaries overseas.
- High School of the Pacific (High school in Hawaii, created by the True Parents) – Assistant to the President and Administrative Assistant to the Principal
- EXAM MASTER Corporation – Executive, owner, and holding presently the position of Treasurer
- Cheon Il Guk Incorporated – President
- Blessing Family Ministry – USA – matching supporter coordinator and senior matching supporter
- Computer literacy – Advanced
- Communication skills – Very efficient and timely responses to all emails and phone calls
Accounting, website design, and online databases
- Team leader – I have been in a position of leadership for many years through EXAM MASTER and the High School of the Pacific. I have a strong personality that may intimidate people who do not know me; however, it has been proven many times over that once people start working with me, we create a good team.
- Team member – I have worked since January 2009 with the Blessing and Family Ministry - USA because of OMS and believe that I am considered to be a reliable team member, not over powering, able to listen and understand different point of views and able to work with them.
Upon request Another way to know me is to read my blog: www.MyGodandI.org